Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Six Most Overlooked Tax Deductions
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
How the Federal Reserve Works
Each day, the Fed is behind the scenes supporting the economy and providing services to the U.S. financial system.
Even low inflation rates over an extended period of time can impact your finances in retirement.
Being healthy not only makes you feel good, it may also help you financially.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
Ascertaining the value of your business is important for a variety of reasons.
One of the most common questions people ask about Social Security is when they should start taking benefits.
Discover how to build a retirement plan that guarantees income no matter how long you live.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate