Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
Market View Update - September 2016
The Dow Jones Industrial Average, Nasdaq, and S&P 500 have all hit record highs in recent weeks.
How Does Your Credit Score Compare?
Have you ever wondered how your credit score compares to the rest of the country? Take a look and see.
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Life insurance proceeds are generally tax-free. But not in all cases.
Loss of income from disability has the potential to cause financial hardship. Disability insurance can help.
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
Good employee health can be great for the company’s bottom line.
Four vacation destinations you might never have thought of.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?