Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Avoiding Cognitive Decline
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Countering Counterfeit Currency
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
There’s a link between debt and stress.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which Is Better?”
Planning for a special-needs child can be complicated, confusing, and even overwhelming.
Understanding how capital gains are taxed may help you refine your investment strategies.
Have income that isn’t subject to tax withholding? Or insufficient withholdings? You may have to pay estimated taxes.
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
Here are 4 great, and sometimes unexpected, places to raise a family.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.