Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Making Your Tax Bracket Work
Have you explored all your options when it comes to managing your taxable income?
A Fruitful Retirement: Social Security Benefit
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Extended Care: A Patchwork of Possibilities
What is your plan for health care during retirement?
The uncertainties we face in retirement can erode our sense of confidence.
Even if you’re young and single, you should still consider protecting yourself.
What kind of auto insurance should you have? Do you know?
China owns a portion of the total outstanding debt of the U.S. Government. What does it mean?
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Enter various payment options and determine how long it may take to pay off a credit card.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
What does your home really cost?
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Despite recent tax-law changes, many Americans are expected to pay the AMT this year.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.