Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
A Home Insurance Claim: To File Or Not To File
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
The market is as unpredictable as the weather. We’d love to help you prepare.
Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
Your liability for damages that occur when a tree on your property falls on your neighbor’s property is not clear cut.
If you find it hard to attain personal life goals, there’s an app for that!
Financial behaviors you learned from dad may be influencing your own confidence in managing money.
Experiencing negative returns early in retirement can potentially undermine the sustainability of your assets.
Understanding some basic concepts may help you assess whether zero-coupon bonds have a place in your portfolio.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Ever lost your wallet? Frustrating. Here’s what you can do to keep yourself safe.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.