Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
The Half Million Dollar Baby
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
Even if you’re young and single, you should still consider protecting yourself.
Revising Estate Strategy Assumptions
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Gaining a better understanding of municipal bonds makes more sense than ever.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
A quick look at how federal income taxes work.
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
Your FICO score matters more than you may realize.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
A visit to the hospital can be painful, for both your body and your wallet. Don’t let it be more painful than it has to be.
The question used to be how low can interest rates go. Now it's how long can rates remain at their historic low levels?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.