Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Tips for Finding Care for Your Special-Needs Child
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Avoiding Cognitive Decline
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Countering Counterfeit Currency
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Your credit score may influence how much you pay for auto and home insurance.
Read this overview to learn how financial advisors are compensated.
Determining the value of your estate, or for someone who has passed away, can be a complex undertaking.
Do your insurance needs stay the same when the nest empties?
Six overlooked tax deductions to help manage your tax bill.
The tax rules that govern donating art are complex and confusing. Take a closer look.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
Estimate how much you have the potential to earn during your working years.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Why are 401(k) plans, annuities, and IRAs so popular?
There are a few things to consider when buying or leasing your next vehicle.
How does your ideal retirement differ from reality, and what can we do to better align the two?