Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Uncommon Knowledge for Your Life
See how The Living Balance Sheet® can help you tell financial fact from fiction, so you can achieve financial balance.
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Password Protection Strategies
Simple steps may help you foil hackers and protect your privacy.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Your credit score may influence how much you pay for auto and home insurance.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
This is a good infographic to use, and reuse, whenever the benchmark interest rate goes up.
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
There are a number of reasons for business owners to consider a business succession plan sooner rather than later.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.