Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Should You Tap Retirement Savings to Fund College?
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
A Brief History of Estate Taxes
Federal estate taxes have long since been a lucrative source of funding for the federal government.
If you are concerned about inflation and expect short-term interest rates may increase, TIPS could be worth considering.
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
Are you showing your paycheck the love it deserves?
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
Does it make sense to borrow from my 401(k) to pay off debt or to make a major purchase?
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
It’s never a bad time to speak with your financial advisor about changes in your situation.
Roth IRAs are tax advantaged in a different way from traditional IRAs.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Tulips were the first, but they won’t be the last. What forms a “bubble” and what causes them to burst?
The question used to be, “How low can interest rates go?” Now it's, “How long can rates remain at their historic low levels?”
What does your home really cost?