Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Should I Invest In REITs?
Are Real Estate Investment Trusts right for your portfolio?
Trends in Charitable Giving
Some people may want a more advanced gifting strategy that can maximize their gift and generate potential tax benefits.
Getting a Head Start on College Savings
A few strategies that may help you prepare for the cost of higher education.
Having your identity stolen may result in financial loss plus the cost of trying to restore your good name.
Taking regular, periodic withdrawals during retirement can be quite problematic.
Like it or not, taxes are part of life. Understanding them could help your tax-saving strategy.
One of the most important steps to become financially sufficient is to set up a realistic budget.
How low can you go? We’re not talking about the limbo. We’re referring to sovereign bond rates.
It's important to make sure your retirement strategy anticipates health-care expenses.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.
There’s been a lot of talk about Tax Reform. What might it look like?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.