Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
Irrevocable life insurance trusts can be important tools that may accomplish a number of estate objectives.
Insurance Needs Assessment: When You're Young and Single
Even if you’re young and single, you should still consider protecting yourself.
Countdown to College
Preparing for college means setting goals, staying focused, and tackling a few key milestones along the way.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Investment account consolidation is important to consider for estate planning.
Discover how to build a retirement plan that guarantees income no matter how long you live.
Longer, healthier living can put greater stress on retirement assets; the bucket approach may be one answer.
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
What if instead of buying that vacation home, you invested the money?
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Bitcoin’s future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure: it’s the wild west out there, and there is no sheriff in town.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.