Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
When Does Your Personal Car Become a Commercial Vehicle?
At what point can you call a personal vehicle commercial?
You Are Not Alone it Just Feels That Way
Let’s start getting your financial priorities and attitudes in sync with model behaviors.
Tips for Finding Care for Your Special-Needs Child
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
Bonds may outperform stocks one year only to have stocks rebound the next.
Discover why we need to plan the future for future generations today.
Divorce is the second most stressful time in a person's life. Here's some tips to get through it.
If you are recently divorced, take steps to ensure that you are properly protected.
Tips on insuring your teen driver.
As our nation ages, many Americans are turning their attention to caring for aging parents.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
This calculator will help determine whether you should invest funds or pay down debt.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?