Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
The Best Apps in Travel
Technology tips to make your next trip even better.
Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
Executors can value the estate on the date of death, or on its six-month anniversary —the “Alternate Valuation Date."
Tips for Finding Care for Your Special-Needs Child
The care of special-needs children continues into their adult years, and may survive the passing of their parents.
What can be learned from the savings rate?
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
The S&P 500 represents a large portion of the value of the U.S. equity market, it may be worth understanding.
Bonds are impacting the market, perhaps more than anyone thought possible.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
Whatever your relationship with your car, it may eventually come time for a new one. Familiarize yourself with your options.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
Selecting a mortgage isn't an easy process. Get a better understanding of how professionals make the right decisions.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.