Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Do You Owe The AMT?
If you want to avoid potential surprises at tax time, it may make sense to know where you stand when it comes to the AMT.
Is a SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
For some, the idea of establishing a retirement strategy evokes worries about complicated reporting and administration.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
If you’re thinking of leasing a new car, then you shouldn’t forget about gap insurance.
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
Even dogs have bad days. So, what happens when your dog bites a neighbor or passing pedestrian?
What does the Tax Reform and Jobs Act mean for you?
You taught them how to read and how to ride a bike, but have you taught your children how to manage money?
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator helps estimate your federal estate tax liability.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Use this calculator to compare the future value of investments with different tax consequences.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
The seas of the market are constantly shifting. Whether the good ship IPO can set sail may depend heavily on the tides.
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
That big list of dreams and goals isn't the only way to look at your bucket list.
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.