Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Death is No Excuse
The federal government requires deceased individuals to file a final income tax return.
Yours, Mine and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
Second marriages are a trigger event to revisit any existing estate strategies.
Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
In investments, one great debate asks the question, “Active or Passive Investing: Which Is Better?”
What did the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change? Here's a quick snapshot.
There are other ways to maximize Social Security benefits, in addition to waiting to claim them.
Most women don’t shy away from the day-to-day financial decisions, but some may be leaving their future to chance.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate the maximum contribution amount for a Self-Employed 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Investors seeking world investments can choose between global and international funds. What's the difference?
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.