Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
Red Flags for Tax Auditors
Here are six flags that may make your tax return prime for an IRS audit.
The Fed and How It Got That Way
Here is a quick history of the Federal Reserve and an overview of what it does.
What did the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act change? Here's a quick snapshot.
Healthy habits are one of the greatest gifts to give your child.
The item most homeowners forget on their home improvement project checklist is insurance.
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
Successful sector investing is dependent upon an accurate analysis about when to rotate in and out.
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Here’s a quick guide to checking to see if you have unclaimed money.
Retiring early sounds like a dream come true, but it’s important to take a look at the cold, hard facts.
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
There are hundreds of ETFs available. Should you invest in them?
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?