Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
The Richest Man in Babylon
In good times and bad, consistently saving a percentage of your income is a sound financial practice.
A Primer on Dividends
A company's profits can be reinvested or paid out to the company’s shareholders as “dividends."
Insuring Your Second Home
There are unique risks of owning a second home and obtaining the proper coverage may protect you from financial risk.
Five strategies for managing your student debt.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
Every year the IRS releases its list of tax scams, spotlighting some ways that people try to separate you from your money.
Drinking may be a “rite of passage” for teens, but when it occurs in your home you may be held responsible for their actions.
90% of small businesses in the U.S. don't protect their data from cyber attacks. Is your business at risk?
The true cost of raising a child may be far more than you expect.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
This calculator estimates how much life insurance you would need to meet your family's needs if you were to die prematurely.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How will you weather the ups and downs of the business cycle?
$1 million in a diversified portfolio could help finance part of your retirement.
Can successful investors predict changes in the markets? Some can but others miss the market’s signals.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
It's easy to let investments accumulate like old receipts in a junk drawer.