Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
What If You Get Audited?
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
Teen Drinking and Your Liability
Drinking may be a “rite of passage” for teens, but when it occurs in your home you may be held responsible for their actions.
Assess Life Insurance Needs
How to help determine life insurance needs to provide for your family after you pass away.
Estate tax laws have changed a few times in recent years. Do you know the new rules?
The tax rules governing profits you realize from the sale of your home have changed in recent years.
These food myths will really put a drain on your wallet.
When selecting a mortgage, one of the most critical choices is between a fixed or variable interest-rate mortgage.
Annuities are versatile tools that can help you save for retirement and generate income in retirement.
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
This calculator estimates your chances of becoming disabled and your potential need for disability insurance.
Estimate how much of your Social Security benefit may be considered taxable.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
A special needs trust helps care for a special needs child when you’re gone.
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
A portfolio created with your long-term objectives in mind is crucial as you pursue your dream retirement.
When do you need a will? The answer is easy: Right Now.