Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Thinking of Retiring Abroad?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
Your DNA Test
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
Understanding how capital gains are taxed may help you refine your investment strategies.
Concerns over identity theft continue to grow, especially with data breaches at major companies and financial institutions.
Gun owners need to make sure that their homeowners policy covers the full value of their firearm(s) as personal liability.
Military families face unique challenges, making personal finance even more critical.
Understanding how a stock works is key to understanding your investments.
When you’re married and have children, insurance needs will be different.
The list of IRA withdrawals that may be taken without incurring a 10% early penalty has grown.
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate your monthly and annual income from various IRA types.
This calculator demonstrates the power of compound interest.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, uncovering the mystery of bond laddering.
In the world of finance, the effects of the "confidence gap" can be especially apparent.
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
Millions faithfully file their 1040 forms each April. But some things about federal income taxes may surprise you.