Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
For homeowners who think their property taxes are too high, there are ways to appeal.
Changing Unhealthy Behaviors
Five phases to changing unhealthy behaviors.
Prevent a Rift: Money Tips for Newlyweds
Couples may be able to head off many of the problems in a marriage that money can cause.
Term insurance is the simplest form of life insurance. Here's how it works.
How much do you know about one of the most important tools you have to help protect your and your family’s financial future?
Don't let procrastination keep you from pursuing your financial dreams and goals.
Without a solid approach, health care expenses may add up quickly and potentially alter your spending.
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Is your estate in order? This short quiz may help you assess your overall strategy.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
This calculator compares the net gain of a taxable investment versus a tax-favored one.
This calculator shows how inflation over the years has impacted purchasing power.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
Taking your Social Security benefits at the right time may help maximize your benefit.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Have you found yourself suddenly single? Here are 3 steps to take right now.
What does your home really cost?