Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Jane Bond: Decoding Diversification
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, discovering how bonds diversify a portfolio.
Split Annuity Strategy
Here's one strategy that combines two different annuities to generate income and rebuild principal.
9 Facts About Social Security
There are things about Social Security that might surprise you.
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
Many Americans are operating their personal finances with only the barest minimum of knowledge.
There are ways to improve your physical fitness without denting your fiscal fitness.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
Solve a mystery while learning how important your credit report is with this story-driven interactive.
Learn when it may not make sense to file a claim on your home insurance.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Estimate how long your retirement savings may last using various monthly cash flow rates.
Estimate how many years you may need retirement assets or how long to provide income to a surviving spouse or children.
Estimate how much income may be needed at retirement to maintain your standard of living.
Estimate the potential impact taxes and inflation can have on the purchasing power of an investment.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.
Would you guess that Millennials are effectively saving for retirement? Well, they are.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
Lifestyle inflation can be the enemy of wealth building. What could happen if you invested instead of buying more stuff?