Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
The Investment Risk No One’s Ever Heard Of
You face a risk for which the market does not compensate you, that can not be easily reduced through diversification.
Earnings for All Seasons
Earnings season can move markets. What is it and why is it important?
What If You Get Audited?
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
1035 exchanges provide a way to trade-in an annuity contract or life insurance policy without triggering a tax liability.
Divorce is the second most stressful time in a person's life. Here's some tips to get through it.
Here are some simple and inexpensive energy-saving tips that may help you save money.
Here are five facts about Social Security that are important to keep in mind.
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
What does the Tax Reform and Jobs Act mean for you?
This calculator helps determine your pre-tax and after-tax dividend yield on a particular stock.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Estimate how many months it may take to recover the out-of-pocket costs when buying a more efficient vehicle.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you should be saving for college.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
How do the markets usually react to elections? Was the 2016 election any different?
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Even low inflation rates can pose a threat to investment returns.
Do you have causes that you want to support with donations? Here are three tips.
A will may be only one of the documents you need—and one factor to consider—when it comes to managing your estate
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.