Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Retirement Traps to Avoid
Beware of these traps that could upend your retirement.
Avoiding Cognitive Decline
Try these activities to keep your brain sharp.
16 Wall Street Cliches in 60 Seconds
Pundits say a lot of things about the markets. Let's see if you can keep up.
Can you keep up with your children’s mobile slang?
However exciting retiring abroad may sound, it deserves considerable planning.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
Calculating your potential Social Security benefit is a three-step process.
When selecting a fixed-rate mortgage, a borrower has to determine how many years to finance the loan.
A change in your mindset during retirement may drive changes to your portfolio.
Use this calculator to estimate your income tax liability along with average and marginal tax rates.
This calculator compares employee contributions to a Roth 401(k) and a traditional 401(k).
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
Determine if you are eligible to contribute to a traditional or Roth IRA.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
There are a number of ways to withdraw money from a qualified retirement plan.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
What are your options for investing in emerging markets?
Making the most of surprises is a great reason to work with us.
Do you know how long it may take for your investments to double in value? The Rule of 72 is a quick way to figure it out.
Agent Jane Bond is on the case, cracking the code on bonds.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
Around the country, attitudes about retirement are shifting.