Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Acres of Diamonds
In life it often happens that the answers to our most pressing questions are right in our own backyards.
Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
Estate management can help ensure that your assets are transferred according to your wishes while managing tax issues.
An Overview of Renter’s Insurance
Don’t overlook the need for renter’s insurance if you rent your home.
Combating counterfeiting remains core to preserving the integrity of the nation’s money.
Retirees traveling abroad need to know that their health insurance travels with them.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Important as it is, Medicare does not cover the full range of health-care expenses you may experience in your golden years.
Estate tax exemptions rules appear to be stabilizing, prompting many to reconsider conventional estate strategies.
Living trusts are popular, but their appropriateness will depend upon your individual needs and objectives.
This calculator can help you estimate how much you may need to save for retirement.
Use this calculator to estimate your net worth by adding up your assets and subtracting your liabilities.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator estimates the savings from paying a mortgage bi-weekly instead of monthly.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Principles that can help create a portfolio designed to pursue investment goals.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
From the Dutch East India Company to Wall Street, the stock market has a long and storied history.
Here are five facts about Social Security that might surprise you.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
Estate conservation is too important to put off. Do you have a smart exit strategy?
We all know the stock market can be unpredictable. We all want to know, “What’s next for the financial markets?”
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.