Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
Exchange-traded funds have some things in common with mutual funds, but there are differences, too.
Safeguard Your Digital Estate
If you died, what would happen to your email archives, social profiles and online accounts?
Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance
Purchasing homeowners insurance is critical for protecting your home.
Here are some examples of deductions from the IRS that were permitted and some that were, uh, too creative.
Retirees traveling abroad need to know that their health insurance travels with them.
The chances of an IRS audit aren't that high. And being audited does not necessarily imply that the IRS suspects wrongdoing.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle can help you reduce health-related expenses—and avoid time in the recovery room.
What does the Tax Reform and Jobs Act mean for you?
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
Help determine the required minimum distribution from an IRA or other qualified retirement plan.
This calculator may help you estimate how long funds may last given regular withdrawals.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Use this calculator to assess the potential benefits of a home mortgage deduction.
This calculator compares a hypothetical fixed annuity with an account where the interest is taxed each year.
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
Learn more about taxes, tax-favored investing, and tax strategies.
The chances of needing long-term care, its cost, and strategies for covering that cost.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some smart strategies that may help you pursue your investment objectives
Using smart management to get more of what you want and free up assets to invest.
Procrastination can be costly. When you get a late start, it may be difficult to make up for lost time.
Are you ready for retirement? Here are five words you should consider.
You’ve made investments your whole life. Work with us to help make the most of them.
There are three things to consider before dipping into retirement savings to pay for college.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
There’s an alarming difference between perception and reality for current and future retirees.