Wouldn’t it be great if we could have a radiologist read our finances from an MRI and tell us what’s working and what’s not? Well, we can.
Get to know us. We discover. We educate. We create an economic treatment plan.
Do you wear a white coat?
- Did you know you could have a lawsuit target on you just because you look wealthy?
- If you get sick or hurt, what does your current disability insurance policy actually pay for? Your job is to think critically. Chances are, your disability policy might not cover that.
- You’re trying to balance work and family life. Your finances shouldn't interfere.
Do you own a business?
- Do you want to keep the business going for the next generation? Do you think that’s just going to happen on its own?
- Are your key employees loyal? Really, are they truly loyal enough to stay, no matter what?
- Can your business operate without you?
- Do you have both children AND a partner? Who will ultimately get your business, your kids or your partner’s kids?
What’s Your Investment IQ?
You make decisions for your portfolio, but how much do you really know about the products you buy? Try this quiz
Should I Invest in Gold?
Learning more about gold and its history may help you decide whether it has a place in your portfolio.
Social Security: What’s Changing in 2016?
There have been a number of changes to Social Security that may affect you, especially if you are nearing retirement.
Sound estate management includes creating financial and healthcare documents. Here's an inside look.
Building wealth requires protection from the forces of wealth destruction.
Emotional biases can adversely impact financial decision making. Here’s a few to be mindful of.
It's important to understand the pros and cons when considering a prepaid debit card.
When considering life insurance, it's important to understand your options.
The right executor may help ensure the distribution of your assets is done with as little upheaval as possible.
Estimate the total cost in today's dollars of various mortgage alternatives.
Assess whether you are running “in the black” or “in the red” each month.
Use this calculator to better see the potential impact of compound interest on an asset.
With a few simple inputs you can estimate how much of a mortgage you may be able to obtain.
Determine your potential long-term care needs and how long your current assets might last.
This calculator compares the financial impact of leasing versus buying an automobile.
The importance of life insurance, how it works, and how much coverage you need.
How federal estate taxes work, plus estate management documents and tactics.
A number of questions and concerns need to be addressed to help you better prepare for retirement living.
A presentation about managing money: using it, saving it, and even getting credit.
There are some key concepts to understand when investing for retirement
Investment tools and strategies that can enable you to pursue your retirement goals.
The decision whether to buy or rent a home may have long-term implications.
If your family relies on your income, it’s critical to know what their needs would be in the event of your death.
A growing number of Americans are pushing back the age at which they plan to retire. Or deciding not to retire at all.
When should you take your Social Security benefit?
Though we don’t like to think about it, all of us will make an exit sometime. Are you prepared?
Here’s a crash course on saving for college.